Dear Lena,
I can't believe that two years have passed since I first laid eyes on you and your cute little dimple. I look back now knowing that I could have never ever imagined that being your mom would be THIS amazing. You amaze me every day with your optimistic and happy personality. I love seeing you smile when you first wake up in the morning. I love it when you grab my cheeks, tense up and give me a BIG Lena kiss. :) I love how amazed you are at life and all of its forms, including dogs, ducks, bugs, etc. I that you give love so freely and strongly.
I'm so proud of the good little girl you are becoming. While sometimes you are extra determined to have your way, you are quick to forgive and still love me the morning after I made you go to bed instead of taking you swimming. I'm so grateful for your continued willingness to set aside my shortcomings as a mom and loving me even after I lose control and yell.
I promise that I will try every day to be a better mom and to show you how wonderful life can be. I promise that I will give you the opportunity to know your Heavenly Father and Savior as I well as I have come to know them. I'm so grateful to Him for letting me be such a big part of your life.
I look forward to the many many years we will have together.
I love you Lena Bug!
Love,
Mom
1 comment:
What an awesome thing to do each year on her birthday! So precious!
Post a Comment