So on Friday we decided it would be fun to do something different... so we went bowling with Lena! Oh it was such a fun night! We played one game with Lena, helping her with the ramp and got her bumpers... we even let her try bowling without the ramp once but the ball didn't quite make it to the pins... so we continued to have her use the ramp. She had so much fun picking the different ball colors that she wanted to bowl with and liked pushing it down the ramp. The even had CUTE LITTLE BOWLING SHOES for her to wear! Oh my they were precious! :) My goal in bowling is always to break one hundred points and I actually did it this time... I'm going to thank little mister for that... I believe his extra weight and offsetting of my body contributed to the ball going down the middle. :) Lena didn't do too shabby either and Randy was SO CLOSE to breaking one hundred. :)
After our game of bowling we decided to check out the arcade... we mostly just wanted to give Lena a ride on the horse thing but it wasn't working... but we still got a picture. Lena noticed the ski ball and was instantly interested so we let her play it... it was quite comical, I'm not going to lie... I let her try throwing the ball by herself and let's just say that it's a good thing the casing is plexy glass/plastic and hard to break or crack. :) We also let her push the button on a jackpot type game a couple of times and she did quite well... we ended up with enough tickets to get her a mini monkeys in a barrel and a plastic lady bug (her choosing). :)














No comments:
Post a Comment