~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Saturday, November 10, 2012

25 Weeks

Here is a picture of me 25 weeks along with this little guy:


The heartburn has kicked in full force and sleeping a whole night through is hard to come by... not from discomfort but from my brain that starts thinking non-stop the second I'm waken up either by Lena or by needing to use the bathroom... in fact I am now writing this post at 1:36 am because I can't sleep.  However, I can not complain because I am sincerely grateful for the opportunity I have to house this little guy... I really can't wait to meet him.

The other day I was looking through the baby clothes that Rosie and Alex lent to us and am in awe at how little they are!  It got me really excited to meet him and put him in these little clothes... Lena found me in the baby's room after her nap and was as excited about these little clothes as me... she insisted on taking all of the ones with monkeys on them and would say "look a little shirt for a baby" or "little pants"... then she would lay them out and say "want him to come out NOW"... she even motioned taking him out of my tummy and putting the clothes on him... I love the imagination she has!!!  She's been doing stuff like this a lot... she will stand at my sewing table and motion her arms as though she sewing something and say "I'm making you a shirt" then she'll pretend to give me the finished product. :)  What a cutie!  

No comments: