~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Friday, November 9, 2012

Let it Snow!

Typically a phrase you would not hear me say.  I usually DREAD the snow and the winter and the cold but for some reason, I'm so excited about the fall/winter seasons this year!  I was so excited to see the first snow... even Randy was taken aback when I said, "oh I just love how bright the snow makes everything!".  Seriously though, I don't even have to open the blinds to have it be bright enough in the house. :)  We even got out of the house and played in the first snow fall this year... I don't know how long it's been since I've built a snow man... but we did that too!  I even got Lena to make her first official snow angel... all I had to do was push her down and move her limbs up and down and side to side for her... she wasn't the most thrilled but hey!  I needed a picture of her first snow angel. ;)  She enjoyed crunching around in the snow and making little snow balls. :)  More than what she did last year... which was just stand in the snow without moving.

Here are some pictures. :)

 When I asked Lena to model her snow pants for me she did this cute little side pose :)






And there's the side pose again. :)












Snow angels!!! :)


No comments: