First off, one of the highlights of this weekend for Lena was the dogs on the other side of the fence from Grandma and Grandpa's house. Grandma gave Lena some corn dogs that had been in her freezer for far too long... NO! not to eat... for the dogs to eat of course. :) She had so much fun giving them a treat and watching them enjoy it. I helped her throw them over the fence and the dogs would just bark and bark for the hot dogs... so before throwing them over I would yell "quiet!" and then throw them... another time I yelled "sit down!" and when they did I would throw it over. Lena thought this was pretty awesome and proceeded to find rocks on the ground and run up to the fence yelling "qu-ay-et!!!" and then she would say "here!" and throw the rock to them... I was sure the let her know that they don't like rocks and that she needs to stop throwing rocks to them. :) Another time (with a hot dog this time) she yelled "Sit dooowwwn!" and then yelled "here" as she threw the treat to them. :) It was so cute to see her mimic me. :)

The next big attraction of the weekend was the mini four wheeler that Grandma and Grandpa have. I was so impressed, the entire weekend, with how nice Chris and Andy were with Lena. They were always sure to share with her and make sure she was happy. They loved playing with her outside. Chris even took Lena for a ride on the four wheeler. :)

Here's a cute picture of the three of them.

Andy made sure to help push them along since the little didn't have a TON of power :)

Andy got a little sad when Chris wouldn't give him a turn... :(

But that changed soon enough and Andy was also so nice to let Lena ride with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment