Well, the other day I discovered one downside of shorts... their inability to protect little knees when clumsy Lena's run faster than they can handle and find themselves crashing down on the pavement. :( Of course this happened the same day she got her "nurse's elbow"... I guess it was just not a good day for this little one. I suppose this means I can plan for a lot more skinned knees this summer... good thing our bodies are so amazing and can fix these things by themselves... with a little bit of love and sanitizing of course! ;)
~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund
Friday, April 27, 2012
First Skinned Knee :(
I LOVE shorts... on me (not saying I think I LOOK good in them.. just saying I love how they feel... to clear things up), on Lena, on everyone (I'm talking the ones that are long enough people ;) ). They just add to the awesomeness of Summer. In fact, when I was little that is the ONLY thing I would wear. I hated wearing long pants... they just weren't as comfortable as shorts! My poor mother could not even get me to wear them in the winter... that's right... I wore shorts in the snow! I preferred cold legs over the discomfort of long pants. I was SO excited for shorts season for Lena... I love seeing her in shorts... it's adorable and just comes with that awesome feeling of Summer... sunshine and fun and being outside and ... I could go on... I love the sun!
Well, the other day I discovered one downside of shorts... their inability to protect little knees when clumsy Lena's run faster than they can handle and find themselves crashing down on the pavement. :( Of course this happened the same day she got her "nurse's elbow"... I guess it was just not a good day for this little one. I suppose this means I can plan for a lot more skinned knees this summer... good thing our bodies are so amazing and can fix these things by themselves... with a little bit of love and sanitizing of course! ;)
Well, the other day I discovered one downside of shorts... their inability to protect little knees when clumsy Lena's run faster than they can handle and find themselves crashing down on the pavement. :( Of course this happened the same day she got her "nurse's elbow"... I guess it was just not a good day for this little one. I suppose this means I can plan for a lot more skinned knees this summer... good thing our bodies are so amazing and can fix these things by themselves... with a little bit of love and sanitizing of course! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment