~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Expressions!


When I was outside with Lena AND my camera I decided to do a photo shoot, as usual and tried to see if I could get any cute pictures of Lena... well, of course that wasn't hard. :) My favorite part about this particular photo shoot was having a model who actually responded to me! I asked Lena to give me a BIG smile... and as you can see in the pictures... she did :) Then I asked her to give me a little smile and she looked confused for a minute and then gave a smile slightly smaller than the previous. I was so impressed that she actually did what I asked. She is so smart. :) After that I wanted to have a little more fun and asked her to give me a mad/sad face. :) She totally did! Oh it was so much fun!




No comments: