~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund
Friday, April 27, 2012
Officially Entering the "Two-Year-Old" Stage
Another one of Lena's favorite phrases is "my do it!" That's right... Lena is officially big enough to do EVERYTHING by herself. ;) (or so she thinks) She insists on doing it all... and also refuses to use things that are different from what us big folks use... such as a high chair, bib, little dishes, etc. While at times this is hard... mostly because she gets frustrated with things easily if she can't do it perfectly the first time... it has been so much fun! I love helping her learn new things (when she lets me help... which is another issue) and watching her have so much fun with simple tasks. I knew being a mom was fun, but I didn't know it would be THIS fun. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment