~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Friday, May 18, 2012

The B-Day Celebration

So if I haven't told you already, my family is really good at switching around schedules so that we can all celebrate holidays/birthdays on the same day... even if it isn't on the actual birthday/holiday.  Well my birthday this year was no exception. :)  We celebrated it on the Sunday after my birthday.  My dad made his yummy homemade hamburgers, my mom made her delicious homemade rolls, Rosie made some delectable cheesy potatoes and Randy made a scrumptious blueberry cream and peach cobbler in the dutch oven!  I couldn't have asked for a better birthday meal. :)  For gifts, my parents and Sam got me a panini maker!  I've already used it several times and love it!  I'm excited to create yummy yummy sandwiches all of the time now.  Lunchtime just got that much better. :)

Eva sent me a cute wallet and matching coin purse from Italy, as well as some yummy Italian Chocolate.

Rosie and Alex gave me some awesome pants that are long enough for me (hard to find) and some yummy chocolate. :)  I'm so excited to have cute jeans to wear. :)

My family went all out for my birthday and I'm so grateful for the love they show me.  I feel so so blessed to have joined them 24 years ago. :)

No comments: