So what happens when you have a birthday in May and decide to get married in May?
BAM! (Birthday-Anniversary-Mother's day)... you get three special occasions hitting you all at once! Because of this I told Randy that the flowers can count for all three. :)
This year was our 4th anniversary! That's right... count 'em up, FOUR years... I know this may not seem very long to some but we can't believe it's been that long! The last 4 years have been a roller coaster for sure as we've figured out how to do those things that married couples do to keep a good relationship. And let me tell you, I'm so glad that we have stuck to it and not given up because it has proved already to be worth it. I'm so grateful to Randy for his diligence in being a wonderful husband and for not giving up on me. I really don't deserve a guy as awesome as Randy. He's so good to me and I look forward to being his other half for many many years to come. :)
As for Mother's day. I can not express how grateful I am to my mother for all she has done for me in my life. She has always been there to listen to me and to help me. She always made me feel like an important person from the time I was a toddler. I am only now catching glimpses of how much she's done for me as I try to be as good of a mom to Lena. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to watch Lena learn and grow and to be a big part of her life. Being a mom is truly the best job in the world.
1 comment:
What a great month for you! SO fun you get to celebrate so much! Happy Everything. :)
Post a Comment