~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

St. George

So Randy's dad's parents have officially been married for 60 YEARS!!!  Everyone decided that a family celebration was in order and since they live in St. George, what better place to have such a celebration.  Here are some of the highlights from our trip:

Okay, so we also spent a day or to in Monroe... where we usually stop for our half way point on our way to St. George  (Lena isn't the BEST long road trip traveler... I don't blame her).  I'll admit most of the pictures are from Monroe since we were having too much fun in the sun of St. George for me to remember to take lots of pictures. :)

We had the whole day Friday to do what we wanted in Monroe... one of the best things about Monroe is the outdoors... there are hikes EVERYWHERE... we decided to take advantage of this and broke in our new hiking backpack with toddler carrying capabilities:





Here are the two pictures I took while in St. George:  Lena hung out with Grandma while Randy, Jessie and I ran a 5k at the old St. George airport.


    

Randy had the chance to go golfing with his dad.  Here they are practicing in the back yard. :)




I've mentioned before that Lena likes "weird" things right?  Well, here's another one... she liked rubard all by itself... she gets this from Randy's side of the family. :)



Sharing with Grandma



Apparently that bite wasn't as good as the previous ones... she spit it out.




Lena can officially drive the mini four-wheeler by herself!!!



Randy's mom has a really nice hardwood floor in her front room... it's also very slippery... we did this to Lena's jammies so that she wouldn't slip.  We thought it was quite stylish. 


Lena likes drinking from her own water bottle now :)

No comments: