~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Friday, May 18, 2012

What Has Lena Been Saying Lately?

Here are just a couple of memories I wanted to get down in writing:

 
So the other day she was poking her tongue out and spraying spit around and I asked her "Lena, what are you doing silly girl?" and she said "Lena spit out water"!!! isn't that so cute... she came up with it being "water" on her own. :)  Like water just magically appears in her mouth. :)

The other day Randy asked Lena "Lena bug, how are you doing?" and she said "pretty good"... usually she doesn't answer, let alone include the "pretty" in front of the "good" :)

Lately she will randomly come up to me or Randy or anyone and say "Hi mom" or "hi dad" or "hi nonno" while looking right in the persons eyes and smiling.

This morning we dropped her off at my mom's house and I asked her if she wanted to lay down (she was really tired) and she said "Lena lay down" (wow, she actually agreed to lay down!!!) then I asked if she wanted her cows (the cow blanket that I made) and she said "yeah" and when I put it on her she said "Ducky want cows!" ( she has a stuffed ducky from Easter) so I put "Ducky" in the blanket too and then she just stared and me with a smile an said "hi mommy" :)  knowing I had to leave and that she'd probably cry I said "I'm going to go over here (pointing to the kitchen) can you say 'bye' to daddy?" (knowing that she has no problem with saying buy to him) so as she said by to him I listened from the kitchen and heard her say "Where mommy go?" I couldn't resist and peaked out and said "I'm right here Lena, bye!" (bracing my self for the tears) then she waved and said "bye mommy" with a smile on her face... WOW... I can't believe it... she was okay with me leaving... it's been a while since that happened.  I can't decide if I like it better that way or not. :P

No comments: