~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Old Camera Returns

Since getting my new camera, my poor old camera has been pretty neglected.  While it doesn't take pictures that are as good of quality, one good thing it has going for itself is that it is small and therefore much more portable.   I rediscovered it the other day and realized there are pictures on it that I still haven't blogged about.  The pictures I found turned out to be pictures of a typical Wednesday for me:

As most of you know, I get to watch my nephew Jimmy on Wednesdays... so if a particular Wednesday is nice we usually get packed up and go on a walk...


Which usually ends at the Joseph Smith History Museum, where they have a place just for kids!  Some activities in this kids area include:

Dancing and dress-up...

Feeding the chickens...


Jimmy meeting girls he doesn't know and asking for their phone number... ;)
(seriously, Jimmy was pretty interested in this other little girl we found, he followed her around for quite a while)
and much more that I didn't catch on camera!

On our way home we usually stop by the fountains at the Conference Center and watch them while we eat our lunch.  
We decide to leave when Lena starts crying to get out to see the fountains... I play the scenario out in my head of being one person against two fast toddlers around fountains full of water and decide against it.

Then we usually go home and take naps...  After nap time Lena or Jimmy or both beg to go back outside so...

Even if it is a little chili, we bundle up and...

Find a rock trail to follow...

or...

discover a pile of ashes under the BBQer...

we make a BIG miss...



and get really dirty...






then eventually go inside to get cleaned up...

and then...


Have some fun with Zio Sam of course!
He usually teases... and almost always...

Dances!

Lena and Jimmy love dancing with Sam... he's a good substitute for Zia Eva.

Sam sometimes takes random pictures of me...

and sometimes he takes random pictures of himself...

then Jimmy's "Momma Mia" (Rosie) comes to save the day... just in time to change Jimmy's poopy diaper. ;)












   

No comments: