~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lena's silly ways with a milk drink box.


Yesterday Lena got a glance of a milk box in the fridge... we get these from Gossner Dairy in Logan to use for lunches and such, as well as food storage and some of them are strawberry flavored, which Lena has tasted and LOVES. So anyway, she saw one in the fridge and HAD to have one... I ignored her request several other times so decided this time I would finally let her have some. I tried to use the method of just letting her drink from it while I hold it, but she immediately grabbed on to it and in reaction I tried to pull back, afraid she would squeeze it... well, she did and strawberry milk was EVERYWHERE!!! I later figured out that if I would've just given it to her without resistance she would've just held it gently and drank from it... like she did after this incident. Here are some pictures of her having fun with her milk box:




No comments: