I was looking through the pictures on Randy's phone and found some that I realized I haven't posted yet... I took them on Randy's phone because I didn't have the camera with me. If I were to guess I would say that this was the beginning of October. Sorry for the mix up in dates, but I think the most important part is that I document the experiences. :)
So Lena loves the swings! I took her about a week before this picture was taken and she just kept wanting to swing and swing. She would even say "Weeee" as we swang. The only problem was that swings and me don't really agree. I think I was sick for the whole rest of the day. :( Something about puberty ruined motion rides and swings for me. Luckily this time Randy was there to do the swinging.



No comments:
Post a Comment