~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Shoe Obsession!

From the fact that Lena would kick off her shoes every time I put them on her when she was an infant, I would never guess that she would be OBSESSED with wearing them later in life. Lena LOVES shoes. And they don't have to be her own shoes. She will put on any shoes that she can get her hands on, or should I say feet. ;) The ONLY time Lena will for sure sit down for me is if it means she gets to put some shoes on. I think she first found this love when she figured out that putting shoes on means going outside (her first love). :) Here are a couple picture of her trying on some "bigger" shoes.
I was so surprised when she got these shoes on BY HERSELF and started walking around in them. They are like six inches tall and even I have a hard time walking in them. :P


While she was able to get them on by herself the first time, she never turned down help from her Zio Sam. :)


Here's a picture from a different day of her wearing my shoes.

No comments: