~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Friday, November 18, 2011

We Officially Have a Climber!

So my nephew Jimmy is a natural born climber. He has the strongest grip and can pull himself up onto almost anything... just like his mother Rosie (my sister) who was found at the top of a 8 foot bookshelf at about 14 months old when my own mother turned her back for a couple of minutes. So anyway, I was pretty impressed that Jimmy was such a good climber but kind of glad that Lena was not, so that I didn't have to worry about her getting onto high and dangerous things... well, like I always say, I am always amazed at how smart these little ones are. Lena learned from Jimmy's example and a couple weeks after he was climbing she was in on the action. :)
Here's Jimmy after he climbed up onto a chair.


And here is Lena following in his example. :)




No comments: