~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Monday, December 5, 2011

All Packed Up

So my dad got these suitcases out when Eva was getting ready to pack up and leave but she didn't end up using them. They hung out in the front room for a couple of days and one of those days I was curious to see what sort of pockets on of them had and started opening it up. I was baby-sitting the babies that day and Jimmy ran over to me and started trying to climb into one of them. Jimmy not only loves to climb, but he loves to be in very small, tight spaces... so this was a dream to him. I thought... why not, so I started with Lena first (since she is smaller) to see if she would fit. She sat down in it and fit quite snug... I rolled her around for a bit as Jimmy chased me around and then said "Okay, Jimmy's turn" and took Lena out... well that was NOT okay with her... she through a FIT and wanted to get back in... my dad happened to be there at the time so helped Lena get into the other one and we wheeled them around for about half an hour! They LOVED it and ALMOST fell asleep in them. :)

Here's my dad with both of them in their suitcases :)


Jimmy liked nibbling on side of his. :)


Jimmy


Lena

No comments: