So Grandma and Grandpa have the tradition of getting the kids and grankids Christmas Eve Pajamas and this year they happen to get the Jammies for the grandkids when they were on their cruise to Alaska and are DARLING!!! I can't get over how cute Lena looks in these jammies with the little pocket on the bum. :) Her's don't actually open up at the bum, but still look SO cute! I could just stare at her for a week straight in these things. :) They got us some awesome pajamas that can also be used as workout clothes! What a good idea!
Lena is showing Ellie the pictures on Grandma's phone
Looking for something under the tree :)
Exploring the Christmas lights. :)
Forward shot of the jammies... it was EXTREMELY hard to get a non-blurry picture of this girl... she was up and down and all around.
1 comment:
I love the picture of her standing by the tree in awe! Super cute tree
Post a Comment