I have a lot of pictures and updates to post, but I just want to post about this before I forget about it. :)
Unfortunately, Lena got the flu over the Thanksgiving weekend, but as always, was still such a cutie pie! She threw up on Sunday morning, poor thing, so I took her downstairs to tell Randy (we were in Monroe at his parents) and as I was going downstairs Lena kept repeating "woppy, woppy, woppy" over and over again. I kept trying to think what she could possibly be trying to tell me... I couldn't... well when I got to Randy and she was still saying "woppy" I told him that she threw up and that I didn't know what she was trying to tell me... of course he knew! "She's saying 'wipey'"! Of course that's what she's saying! ... the poor little girl is sick and just threw up and all she can think about is getting a "woppy" to clean up her "mess". Oh man she is such a cutie! I love this little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment