~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Katty the Kitty

When I was a little girl I was pretty much obsess with cats. I don't know why because I don't really care too much for them now... but anyway, my mom came back from a business trip one time when I was little and brought back a little beanie baby type cat. :) We re-discovered it at my parents house the other week and Lena has adopted it as her own. My dad thought its name should be "Katty" so that is what we call her. :) I'm not sure I ever named it as a kid so we were in need of a name for her.

Here is Lena showing her Katty how to push the buttons on her music table. :)


Here is Lena dancing with her Katty after the music on the music table starts playing. :) She's so adorable and such a good little mother. :)


Lena thought it was funny when she put Katty in a mixing bowl. :)


Here's Katty on a leash!


"Uh-oh!"

No comments: