Decorating Eggs
Decorating eggs during Easter time was always one of my favorite things to do! I was so excited to show Lena how exciting and fun it is. I was, however, surprised to find out that it wasn't TOO big of a hit this year. I'm thinking she'll enjoy it more when she's older. She had fun sitting up at the counter with the boys and decorated a couple of eggs before deciding she was ready to get down and play. Here are some cute pictures of Lena with the boys and with one of her eggs.



Egg Hunt
Another Easter thing I always enjoyed was the Easter egg hunt. This one WAS a big hit for Lena. :) She enjoyed it immensely. Again, the boys were SO good to help her find the eggs on the ground (the ones she could reach). When the hunt started, Lena was more concerned with the fake grass in her basket and insisted on taking it out. When her basket was empty, Chris and Andy were so nice to bring her an egg and they placed it in her basket. Lena quickly picked it out of her basket and threw it on the ground (apparently she was determined to keep her basket empty) and of course this was one of the few REAL eggs... oh well... she soon caught on to the whole idea and ended up with a basket full of eggs and lots of fun finding them.









1 comment:
What a fun filled Easter weekend you had. Love all the pics.
Post a Comment