~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

29 Weeks (ish)

Here are some pictures of me at 29 weeks, for those who care. :)



I think my arm is growing faster than my stomach... (for those who don't know, I am most self-conscious about my arms... need to get those suckers toned!)

Things have been going good with this pregnancy.  This little guy has been moving around more and more and I love it!!!  Except for when he stretches all four limbs out in opposite directions at one time. :)  At the last check-up I had to do the glucose test AND get a Rogam shot... so wasn't the most pleasant visit but the good news is that I passed my glucose test!!! Yay for no gestational diabetes right before Christmas. :)  Bring on the treats!  Seriously though, I promise I'll get back in the game come new years... there's nothing like procrastinating physical healthiness until new years. :)  

No comments: