~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sewing Again

I had another sewing spurt this last month and made something for the holidays.  It was really hard picking out the fabric and then deciding which combinations to use for each stocking and for the tree skirt.  My favorite part of this project was that Randy helped!  I told him about my dilemma on choosing... I knew I wanted girls to have red as the main color and boys to have green and I didn't want any to have the same two fabrics (7 kinds to choose from... 3 green and 4 red)... well, being the nerd that he is, he whipped out his pencil and paper and started making a chart of all of the possible combinations... he narrowed it down to 7 choices using my stipulations!!!  Meaning I only had to eliminate 3.  He even picked out the fabric he wanted and Lena picked out hers.  They mean so much more to me now knowing that Randy and Lena had a say in how they turned out. :)


From left to right: Olga, Randy, Lena and "Little Mister"


1 comment:

Amber said...

I love that both of us copied the tree skirt that our moms made way back in Madison! That is so crazy! Yours looks way better than mine, though. I didn't have a pattern, so I just kind of winged it. Yours looks amazing!!! Love it!