~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Monday, December 17, 2012

Comollo Christmas Celebration

This type of celebration would normally be held in SUNNY Tucson, Arizona, but unfortunately not all of us were able to make it that far this year.  So we celebrated at our house instead with the traditional breakfast meal with none other than my Grandma McLean's famous pancake recipe and real maple syrup. :)  It was so fun to have everyone together to exchange gifts and everyone was so generous.  Here are a couple of pictures of the present-opening fun. :)







 Check-up!  With Lena's new doctor's kit!


 This is a REAL street sign... like the ones you see on streets!  Rosie and Alex had one made for all of us!  I'm so excited to hang it up!  The picture on ours is a jumble of numbers and equations, etc... just what Randy and I are in to! :)







 If you haven't noticed... my dad is playing this xylophone in almost every picture... I'm starting to think that we should have gotten him one of those for Christmas. ;)


 Suspence!  What could be in there!



 Lena loves this new jacket from Nonna... when we put it on her she asks? "Is this my special jacket from Nonna?"  It's her favorite one!




I have to mention that Randy looks GREAT in these new shirts from Rosie and Alex. :)



Rosie was so thoughtful to think of our Little Mister for Christmas!!!  I'm so glad to know that he will be so warm in his car seat when he arrives. :)  



Lena's new smile... love it!  She looks so mad. :)






Go Star Trek! :)



Lol!  Gotta love Alex's expression. :P



Yay for figuring out my camera's self-timer thing.  Of course the first time it didn't work and we did the awkward long pose until I figured out it wasn't working... ha ha!



And here is what we all ended up with!  We love it all!  I've especially enjoyed many pieces of bread toasted to perfection already.



I forgot to include this in our final presents picture because Lena had already started having fun with it.  My mom made this amazing Crayon holder for Lena!  She actually hasn't even had her own Crayons until now so it is perfect!  Under is her first picture drawn with them. :)




No comments: