~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas with the Williams

Kelvin and Becky came to visit us on the Thursday after Christmas to celebrate with us!  The big gift that Lena got from them is her Buzz and Woody (complete with hat) which she has so much fun with!  Her favorite part about them is Woody's hat... she is always sure that Woody has his hat and worries when he doesn't have it. :)






Another one of her new favorite toys is her new pink monkey!  She loves her monkeys! :)


This looks totally posed but she did this on her own!  Sat these two down right next to her on the recliner!  I'm so glad I had my camera ready!

Though they aren't shown in the pictures... Lena wasn't the only one to get presents from Grandma and Grandpa.  Randy got a much wanted "little giant" type latter and I got a FRUIT DRYER!!!  I'm so excited to start making yummy, healthy snacks with this thing. :)  

No comments: