~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Cookies

We had some fun decorating cookies with Lena.  A note on Lena about baking:  She has been so much fun to bake with lately and her favorite part is tasting all of the ingredients!!!  The other day I was making pancake mix and she asked me what each thing was as I put it in and then asked "Can I try it?"... she really like the ground oats... "What does that taste like?" she would ask and then answer her own question "Does it taste like oatmeal?"... "yes"  (She loves oatmeal).  When I told her that I was putting salt in she said "Salt is yucky"... she has already had an experience tasting salt. :)  She really liked eating the dry pancake mix when it was done... she may have eaten more mix than pancakes.





No comments: