~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Two and a HALF!!!

This little one is officially two and a half years old!  I can't believe how much she has grown just since she's turned two!  I thought she was a genius at two, but she just keeps getting smarter and cuter and so much fun to be around!  Don't get me wrong... she is definitely a two-year-old and has her moments of frustration.  In fact, one of our new rules for her is to NOT get frustrated and ask for help if she can't do something.  She is getting better at this as long as she's not too tired or too hungry. :)  

I've mentioned before that she has a huge imagination, complete with imaginary friends... the latest being named "Buno".  She will come up to me and speak perfectly clearly but I will not be able to understand a word she is saying... I think I need to get the Rosetta Stone version for Lena's very own language. :)  She spends a lot of her time now making dialogue between her toys which is so so cute!  Woody says to Buzz: "I can sit down, why don't you sit down?"  Buzz says: "I can't sit down, I need to stand".   It is so cute to watch!  

Lena's favorite song as of late is the "ABC" song and uses that tune to sing her own versions all of the time as well.  She also likes "twinkle, twinkle little star" sung "Kwinkle, kwinkle little star" in repeat mode. :)  Another cute one she likes to sing is the "Clean up" song. :)  

There's so much more to write about this little one!  I'll stop here for now and hopefully capture more of her personality in posts to come.  


1 comment:

B said...

you should get a video of her little conversations! Soo cute!
-Brittany