~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Temple Square LIghts

I realized as we waited by the temple that the last time we went to see the lights was when I was pregnant with Lena!  I remember it was foggy and FREEZING!!!!  I can't believe we haven't been since then.  Luckily this year it was not nearly as cold and Lena had a lot of fun seeing all of the lights.  She enjoyed touching them too... how exciting! :)  It's been so fun to see Lena so excited about Christmas lights this year... the other night we took a drive around our neighborhood to see them all and she commented on almost all of them. :)  Her favorite ones (the ones we had to go back to several times) were a house with a BIG Santa and Snow Man tipped over... "Did someone kick them?" she asked and for some reason was obsessed with them being tipped over. :)  Anyway, here are some pictures we got at temple square with our little Lena:





No comments: