~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Sunday, November 13, 2011

She Loves Her Veggies :)


I wish I could say that Lena takes after me when she does so good at eating her fruits and veggies, but I must admit that SHE is the one teaching ME to enjoy some good fruits and veggies in my life. I have never been very good at eating my veggies or even my fruits, but ever since Lena was introduced to food she loved fruits and vegetables. It was so fun having a garden because every time we went to pick tomatoes, cucumbers or zucchini she knew what was happening and would get so excited to eat some good garden-grown veggies. She would find a tomato in the garden and run with full excitement to me or Randy to wash it for her so that she could eat it. I'm also so impressed that she knows that we need to wash them before we eat them. This girl catches on so quick!

Anyway, the other day Randy's mom was preparing a veggie tray for Eva's "farewell" luncheon and I was able to catch a picture of just how excited Lena gets about eating her veggies: :)



1 comment:

Kim said...

She needs to teach Jackson that Veggies are good. ha ha