So the other evening I was just messing around to see if I could do something with my body that I could do when I was younger, which was put my legs all of the way over my head while lying down... well, apparently it must not be THAT cool of a trick because I can still do it... meaning, probably almost everyone can do it. :) Anyway... the funny part was that Lena saw me doing it and decided to try it herself. It was so funny to watch her think "hey, I want to try that" and know exactly how to do it. :) Now she does it for me when I change her diaper, which is kinda nice. :)
This is her doing it after asking her a billion times... now that we had the camera... so it was more lazy than the first couple of times. :) She seriously had her legs all of the way over her head before. :)
This is her doing it with Randy after he decided to try too. :)
Okay, so not the most flattering picture of me but I had to put it in so you can get the idea of how cute it was to watch her do it with me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment