~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fire... HOT!

Lena loves to watch the fire! I made sure from the very beginning that she knew not to touch it or get close because it is HOT. I did this by holding my hand about a foot away from it and then suddenly taking it away and saying "Ouchy! HOT!" Now this is something she does when she sees anything that is hot. :) She holds her hand up to it (not touching it) and says (while quickly taking it away) "HOT!" :)

She is constantly asking to watch the fire... she says "Fire, ON!" and when I flip the switch she sits in front of it in anticipation saying "Fire, coming, watch" then it turns on and about 2 minutes later she wants to repeat the process... we try to limit it to two times. :)

Anyway, she got a cute little camp chair for Christmas, so we decided to set it in front of the fire so she could watch it in her little chair. Her favorite part of this chair is her drink holder, I swear she drinks from her drink JUST so she can take it out and put it back in after. :)



No comments: