I mentioned in my previous post that Lena now sings her bedtime song "Nina, Nana" to her Kitty to put her to "sleep". :) Although, instead of saying "Nina, Nana" she sings "Nina, NOnna" and it's SO cute. She is sure to emphasize the "no" in "Nonna". She also walks back and forth (like I did with her to put her to sleep) while singing it. This is the first time she has really sung a song on her own before and I love seeing her do it. :) Here are some pictures of her with her Kitty. :)
Also, my mom taught her how to sing some of the words to "You Are My Sunshine". We sing "You are my" and she says "Sashine) (Sunshine)... she also fills in the blank for the words "Happy" and "Dear". It's so adorable! Jimmy does it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment