~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Feeding The Ducks!

So I was looking through my pantry the other day and found a HUGE bag of pretzels! I thought, I could totally bring this to use in the nursery (now that I am a nursery leader)... then I thought about how old they were... could they still be good?... let's see, I bought them to use as study snacks in my last semester of college, which, I can't believe, was almost 2 years ago! Has it really been that long? So anyway, as you can guess, they had gone stale. What better thing to do with a humungo bag of stale pretzels then to feed them to the ducks?... they don't mind stale things... from what I can tell. :)

So anyway, when the weather was nice and sunny we took a trip to the bridge to feed the ducks and there were TONS of them! Lena had so much fun throwing the pretzels to them. We discovered that she could see them through the little grate in the bridge so she threw the pretzels down that. :) When we were leaving she insisted on saying "bye duckies" about twenty times on our way home. :)



Getting ready to go outside. :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love feeding the ducks, so glad we all live so close to a spot we can go, Those lucky ducks probaly loved those pretzels.