So when I'm cooking I usually try to give Lena her own little mixing bowl and her own "ingredients" so that she can feel like she's doing what I am doing. Well, when I'm in the process of baking she usually likes to try each phase of the recipe... for example, when I make bran muffins I have to mix the bran and yogurt together first and she likes to eat this, she even says "'as good" (that's good) while she eats it... I thought myself one time... maybe it IS good, so I tried some... YUCK!!! Crazy girl likes weird things... I should've known that I couldn't trust her from the minute she LOVED eating vegetables. ;)
So anyway, this particular time, one of her ingredients was white chocolate chips, which she mixed in with flower and milk and some sugar... I thought "Okay, well that looks yummy" (sarcasm)... but I turned around several minutes later to see her actually eating those chocolate chips out of her mixture, LOL!!! I couldn't help but laugh... she is so funny in what she decides to eat. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment