~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dancin' with Zia Eva

Eva is such a fun zia (aunt in Italian)!!! One of the activities she does with the babies is dance with them! She turns on the music now and they automatically know what's going to happen and squeal with excitement. She usually picks them both up and does fun things like jump and twirl and sway to the beat. They have a BLAST every time and can never contain their giggles. They also won't take it with anyone else but Eva if she is around. I tried to help her with the load and take one of the babies to dance with, I jumped and twirled and swayed and leaped and did everything I thought Eva did but apparently it wasn't good enough, the baby I was holding always started whining and squirming towards Eva. I'm so grateful for how wonderful Eva is to our little babies. :) I don't know what I'm going to do when she leaves on her mission. She leaves on November 16th and now that it's coming up so close it's really starting to hit me that she's going to be leaving us for so long. :(

No comments: