~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Friday, September 16, 2011

Dippin' Time!

On our last day in Logan we stopped to get some lunch at the Mexican restaurant that one of Randy's friends suggested. It was super yummy, but I think the best part was watching Lena learn how to "dip" for the first time. :) We were schedule to get family pictures that day and I decided not to put her in her picture outfit until right before the pictures. :) Well, I'm glad I made that decision, I finally made a right decision for once. Lena was so excited to be able to dip by herself. :) I think she went through that whole bowl of salsa and about three chips (yes, she just sucked the salsa off of the chips). :)
We forgot a bib, as usual, so we stuck one of our napkins in her shirt. :) Smart right?
This picture is such a perfect example of how dainty Lena is. :)

No comments: