I'm so excited that Lena is old enough to really enjoy baking/cooking with me. :) I made my first attempt including her in the fun this day (end of August) and she had a blast! Of course it took a little longer than usual and was a little bit messier, but it was expected so not a problem at all. I would rather include her in what I'm doing then always tell her to go away just to prevent a little mess that's easy to clean up. Her very first baking experience was helping me make Bran Muffins.
For my birthday before Lena was born my sisters gave me these matching aprons. I was so excited to be able to wear them together finally. I had been imagining this day in my head ever since I laid eyes on these cute aprons and it was all I dreamed it would be. Now whenever I pull out a mixing bowl, Lena knows what's happening and gets excited to help again.
1 comment:
Those aprons are GREAT! I am loving checking out this blog of yours!
Post a Comment