So we live in a house with a big field behind it... that field is full of very tall weeds. I guess that it's pretty common for miss to reside in tall weeds like this. We started discovering that mice were eating things in our garden and making trails in our lawn. We wanted to prevent them from coming even further than that, say, in the house, so we thought the logical thing to do would be to get some cats. We got one, then it just sat at the door all day meowing to come in (I am the type of person that will ONLY have pets if they are ALWAYS outside.) so we thought maybe it needed a friend cat. The next day on ksl I found a lady giving away some kittens so I packed Lena up and went to pick one up... well, I couldn't let him come without taking one of his brothers... so we ended up with three cats. Lena loves playing with them, which is so cute but makes it kind of hard because some days all she will do is stand by the door whining to go outside. This is her by the door having fun with the kitties on the other side.
No comments:
Post a Comment