~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund
Thursday, September 8, 2011
New words left and right!
So Lena has been a fountain of words lately and it melts my heart to hear her cute soft voice sound out the words. About a week or so ago she started saying "Hi" in the cutest little voice. She puts emphasis on the "H" part and trails off the rest of the "i" sound. I was at hanging out with Sam and Eva and told them that she can say "Hi" now. I said to Lena, "Lena, say 'Hi'" and she did! (after a couple times of asking). She also gets this cute proud grin after saying it. Well anyway, Eva thought this was pretty cool and followed up with saying "Lena, say 'cracker'" and I thought to myself, "She just said 'hi' a simple word, she's not going to say 'cracker'" and just like she always does, she surprised me again! She said "Cah-co"! (followed by the big proud grin while we clapped and cheared). It was possibly one of the cutest things I've ever seen! So on Sunday morning she woke up kind of early so I brought her to play between us in our bed. She likes to climb all over us and it's fun watching her fumble around on the mattress. :) I asked Lena, "Can you say 'cracker'?" and she got a shy grin and said it. Then she pointed to my nose and said "nose" and the pointed to my eye and said "eye". She was spurting out words left and right. Later in her bath I said something about a bubble and she said it! "Buh-bo". I then asked if she could say "bug" and she said "Buh" with a delayed "bo" at the end. :) Yesterday I got her to say "Please" and she actually says it pretty close to the actual word. I'm so excited and impressed with her new abilities! She also says "woof" or "wff" for a dog and "mow" for a kitty and "Ouss!" for outside. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment