~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Saturday, September 17, 2011

First Spaghetti!

We never really had actual spaghetti when I was growing up. This may seem odd, seeing that I'm first generation Italian. Don't get me wrong, we had pasta a tone! But we always had rotini, farfalle, penne or the like. I don't think I fully understood why until this happened:



Okay, so maybe I understood a little bit, thus the no-clothes thing going on with Lena here. I knew it was going to be a mess. Of course I'm sure it wouldn't be as easy to do with four kids all considerably older. I mean, don't you think it'd be weird if your parents said something like "We're having spaghetti tonight, everybody strip down." well, it's either that or let all of your kids get their clothes stained right? :) I'm kind of enjoying the spaghetti thing for now, but I'm sure when my kids are older we'll probably stick with the less messy types of pasta. :)


No comments: