~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Thursday, September 1, 2011

He Loves Me!

Okay, okay, I've known that for a long time but last night was one of those times that made me realize it even more. So Randy is usually a pretty deep sleeper, however, he DOES wake up when things really scare him, i.e. when he hears a weird loud noise (the gigantic pile of games in our coat closet finally deciding to reach their point of imbalance and tip over), or when the fire alarm goes off (left my straightener on). Well, during the past week I've had an annoying cough, not really severe, just annoying. Well last night I had a tickle in my throat and coughed a couple of times, I thought nothing of it and stopped abrubtly so as to not chance waking Randy up, well suddenly I hear him gasp for air (like what you do when you are about to see your baby fall and hit their head) and pop up suddenly scrambling to check me. I asked him what was wrong and flustered he responded, "Are you okay?", "yeah, I'm fine". I know this seems really simple and unimportant, but it was so amazing to me to see him afraid for my life... in his subconscious he must've heard me coughing and gasping for air and thinking that I wasn't breathing when I suddenly stopped coughing. :) The proof I have of him really being scared to lose me kinda puts a smile on my face when I think back on it. :)

No comments: