~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Friday, September 16, 2011

Yes, you guessed it... MORE fun with Jimmy! :)

We came home from work one day to find that my amazing mom got both of the babies to sleep at the same time with her magical Nonna powers. They were both sleeping next to each other on the same blanket. It was so sweet to see their relaxes faces breathing so quietly and contently. I was lucky enough to be able to snap a picture without them waking up. :)

Spider-man Kisses!!!
(Jimmy wasn't super thrilled about it ;) )

Yes I did it. :) I got them both to fit in the toy box/cooler. :) They were happy in there for just long enough to snap a picture that didn't contain screaming babies. :) Well, I guess Lena was the one most frustrated with feeling "stuck". Not to mention Jimmy's foot on her chest ;)

No comments: