Here are some pictures of our new little cutie! I was excited to get a good profile shot since Lena never gave us one of those! I'm thinking this one might look more like me... I totally said that Lena looked light Randy in the ultrasound pictures and who does she look like? Randy! That's right... who's so good at knowing her babies even in a blurry ultrasound picture? ;) Randy claims that he doesn't remember me saying this... but I TOTALLY did and he TOTALLY didn't believe me when I said it. :)
Our midwife was really impressed with how clear and well we could see all of the tiny fingers on this little one, "you can count all of the fingers!" she said very impressed... that's right, I've got a baby with very distinct fingers and you better believe I'm proud. :) I'm sure the little one will learn how to "high-five" and "wave" early on in life... both very important skills. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment