~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Beads!

I'm so proud!  Randy officially earned his beads from Wood badge.  Wood badge is a leadership camp that Randy attended and in order to get his beads he had to complete three goals he had as a scout master... one was to organize his troop (don't remember the technical terminology) and another was to host a merit badge pow wow... I forgot what the third one was... I'll ask him and put it in here another time... hopefully.  Anyway, in the below picture he is standing next to his Wood badge leader, Joni, who he absolutely adores! He couldn't stop talking about how fun and nice she was after he got home from Wood badge. :)  Don't worry, I'm not jealous, I know my man loves me :)  He also would like me to be just like Joni ;) jk, he did talk a lot about how fun it would be for me to be involved in scouts with him... I'm slowly trying my best to learn the ways of scouting... we even camped in the backyard once this summer. :)  




She's holding a cookie that I made all by myself. :)  Yay!

No comments: