I woke up one night to Lena screaming... which is normal... so I closed my eyes and decided to give her a minute to cry... yes I'm evil... or maybe just tired... anyway, Randy ended up getting to her first to find that she had fallen off her bed... of course, the ONE night I decide to "give her a minute" and it's ACTUALLY something serious... well not too serious... she ended up coming in bed with us and in the morning I woke up to this face and about had a heart attach! I had forgotten about the incident during the night and thought she was having some kind of allergic reaction! I quickly called Randy, who reminded me of her fall. I couldn't believe it! How did she manage to get a black eye (can't really see) on her right eye and a fat lip on the LEFT side of her lip with nothing but the carpet to role on to?
Having to watch my baby play around with a fat lip was one of the hardest things! I realized a couple of weeks later that this sad face happened to be much more pleasant than a very slightly scraped finger... you see... she couldn't see that her face was hurt... so she was perfectly happy... however, every time she glanced at her less than injured finger I wouldn't here the end of it!!! Gotta love it... needless to say she had a rail on her bed by the next night.


No comments:
Post a Comment