My cutie pie has become a very organized little girl. I often see her lining up her toys. The other day in the bath I spent about 20 minutes watching her line up three cups on the edge of the bathtub, fill them all up, then dump them out one at a time... in order... she repeated this a lot of times... she concentrates very hard and is really into what she is doing. She is so smart!!! She talks and communicates so well (6+ word sentences), she knows her colors (the normal ones still... not puse yet), she knows her shapes (again, the normal ones), she knows how to count to ten, she knows that red means "stop" and green means "go"... she knows what a fire hydrant is, she can do simple puzzles all by herself, and she knows SOME of her letters... the list goes on. I'm impressed with how fast these little kids learn...they are all so amazing!!!
I was able to catch some pictures of one example of her "lining things up". She looks angry in the first one but I think she's trying to smile. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment