~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Reality Check

I love being a mom to this cute little girl!  One thing I love about her is her kind sweet spirit and innocence.  I find myself pushing off thoughts of her teenage years... dreaded by all parents... but something yesterday made me realize that it's closer than I thought... I need to be conscious of things here and now... here is what happened:


At first I thought it was so cute and then realized that maybe it wasn't the best thing.  As you can see the lady in the workout video has her stomach showing and Lena was trying to imitate her by showing her tummy off... her oh so cute tummy... anyway, I thought, what do I say?  I don't want to tell her the girl on the TV is bad because I don't want her to become judgmental of others just because of what they wear or how they look... but I also want her to have a good sense of modesty... I think I'm going to need to get closer to the spirit so I am able to be prompted on what to do in these situations when they come up.

No comments: