~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Friday, August 3, 2012

Lot-Ming!

I've been really bad at taking pictures lately... or taking them and getting the camera to where it is by the computer so I can upload them... BUT  there is still a LOT to talk about with my cute little Lena.  First things first... the other day we had the opportunity to watch a lightning storm from our front porch (the one thing I wanted in a house was a big porch, just for this reason... Randy wanted the third car garage :) ).  It was SO fun sharing this joy with my Lena bug and it was indeed a joy for her.  She would point to a place and say "Watch, Lot-Ming!" and report whether it was a "BIG one" or a "little one". :)  Now every time we sit on our porch she says "Watch Lot-Ming!"  Even though it's usually a sunny, clear day with no cloud to be seen. ;)

Yesterday we were sitting on the porch and I gave her her daily "gummy-vite" (looks like a little gummy bear) and she refused to eat it because "he's watching lot-ming" and she'd hold "him" up by her face so he could watch... "he likes it!" she would exclaim!  Then she had him sit in his own chair.

Along with that, lately she has been hugging her little animals (or gummy-vites) and saying "I luf them" or "I luf him".  It is so adorable!  She also says "I luf you too" when I say it to her... who knew such a simple sentence could make my heart so happy? :)

No comments: