~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fun on the Four Wheeler with Craig

Lena and I happen to be walking past Chris' house right when he was leaving to go on a mini four wheeler ride with Craig... Craig was so kind as to swoop Lena onto the four wheeler as well and now all she talks about is "I go see Craig!"  In fact, there is a picture at my mom's house of me as a baby... it's cropped but you can see my mom's shirt (baby blue) behind me as she held me... Lena saw this picture and said "Lena and Craig" I thought "what in the world is she talking about?" and noticed that she saw the baby girl who she assumed was herself and the blue which she assumed was the blue scrubs that she often sees Craig in.  I thought it was pretty funny. :)



No comments: